Skip to main content

Registration & Transcripts

HomeOur School → Registration & Transcripts

Related Links


Are you moving/changing schools?

A student that is 18 years old or older may withdraw without the permission of a parent/guardian. For ALL other students, a parent/guardian will need to make an appointment to complete the withdrawal process and receive paperwork that will assist in the enrollment at the new school.  The student will need to return all books assigned to him/her directly to the Bookroom and Library: books that are not returned will either:

1) need to be paid for in full or 

2) need to be replaced before the process is complete.  


If you've lost your diploma we cannot provide you with a new one.  If you need to verify your attendance/graduation date from our school please request an official transcript.  


Education verification for all past students/graduates is not done over the phone. Please fax your request to (510)-581-3145. Be sure to include the name, date of birth and year of completion in the request.  

Welcome and thank you for your interest in attending Hayward High School! 

Online Registration Instructions for Hayward High School students:

Online Registration consists of three parts 

1) Parent/guardian enters data by computer. Click this link to go to the website: the online system.  Online registration can be completed on any computer with internet access, the Enrollment Center or your high school.  (A valid e-mail address is required to complete the online registration process at home. If you do not have an email, you may obtain a free email account with Google  .)  

2) Parent/guardian uploads required documentation in the online registration system.

3) Parent/guardian and student meet with counselor to choose classes (the Registrar will make the counselor appointment for you).



Students new to Hayward High School (not including previously registered incoming freshmen from an HUSD middle school) must first complete the Online Registration process. After you complete the Online Registration, call the school registrar at 510-723-3170 ext. 61141 or email to schedule an enrollment appointment before meeting with a school counselor.  Please review the list of required documents and be sure to bring a copy to your scheduled appointment. Both student and parent/guardian must attend this scheduling meeting with the Registrar and Counselor.


Please ensure that the student has withdrawn from their previous school and has paperwork (including a transcript and transfer grades) before starting the enrollment process.

If your student has an IEP or is in Special Education please ensure that you have a copy of the student's most recent IEP prior to making an appointment for registration. 

If this is the first time your student is being enrolled in a California school, after you complete the Online Registration, call the school registrar at 510-723-3170 ext. 61141 to schedule an enrollment appointment.





1) Parent/Legal guardian picture ID

2) Immunizations - please ensure that student has current Tdap or whooping cough immunization; records must show that student received a Tdap booster after 7th birthday
3) Unofficial/Official Transcript from previous school(s).  For incoming 9th graders please bring 8th grade 2nd semester report card or equivalent.
4) Withdrawal Grades and proof student has withdrawn from previous school
5) Where applicable, copy of 504 or IEP plan.  If your student has an IEP - please contact our Special Education Department 510-784-2611 prior to making a registration appointment.
6) Birth Certificate/Passport
7) Proof of Residency (two current utility bills including PG&E, water, garbage, cable or phone or a rental/lease agreement, pay stub, or property tax bill).  
8) For guardians or someone who is not the biological parent - proof of guardianship (Affidavit of Caregiver) must be obtained at the CWA office - 24823 Soto Road, (510) 723-3857 ext. 34207
9) Proof of Intra or Inter District Transfer Approval (if applicable)

10) Custody/divorce court documents (if applicable)

11) Court/restraining order (if applicable)      

Office Hours

Monday - Friday

7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.

Lunch 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.


SUMMER HOURS: Monday - Friday

9:00 A.M. - 2:00 P.M.

Who to Contact

Ken Schwartz
HHS Registrar
(510) 723-3170  ext. 61141
FAX: (510) 581-3145

Location: Main Office-Admin Building
Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.


Need a Transcipt?

Click here to see how you can get an official or unoffical transcript.